|Total Posts||: 1|
|Job Type||: Contractual|
|Salary||: Rs. 13000/- per month|
|Qualification||: MA Economic, MCom, MBA|
|Apply By||: Nov 25, 2017|
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for an “Walk in- interview” for the following contractual post under ICSSR funded project on “Dynamics of Cross-border Trade and Assessment of the Socio-Economic Impact on the Tribal Populace of Border Regions of Meghalaya” at Department of Management, North-Eastern Hill University, Tura Campus, Chasingre, Meghalaya- 794002.
Name of Post No. of Vacancy Emoluments
Research Assistant 1 Rs. 13000/- per month (consolidated)
M.B.A./M.Com./M.A. Degree in Management/Commerce/ Economics/Social Work/ with 55% marks (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST candidates) in respective subjects at masters level. Preference shall be given to candidates having Ph.D./ NET/SLET/Project Work Experience
1. Selected candidates are expected to work in field and also to undertake extensive tour for data collection, sampling, attending meetings etc as part of the project requirement.
2. Posts are purely on contractual basis. Selected candidates cannot claim for permanent absorption in NEHU.
3. Tenure of engagement shall initially be six months in the first instance, likely to be extended in steps of six months for the duration of Project based on satisfactory performance of the candidate.
4. Candidates are required to bring all relevant documents, certificates and mark sheet in original along with application form. A passport size photograph should be affixed on top of the application with enclosure of self attested copy of certificates, mark sheets etc. from matriculation onwards.
5. No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for appearing in interview.
6. Candidates are advised to send scanned copy of their application in plain paper along with attached CV latest by 25th November, 2017 at email@example.com
7. Candidates will be intimated about the interview dates through telephone/email communication.
8. For any clarification, please call on +91-9435017519; +91-8415098100.