|Category||: Admin & Clerical|
|Total Posts||: 7|
|Job Type||: Regular|
|Salary||: Rs 14100-350-16550-EB-460-20690-620- 27510/-pm|
|Qualification||: Master Degree in Library & Information Science|
|Experience||: 5 Years|
|Apply By||: May 31, 2018|
Name of Posts, Pay Scale and Required Qualification:
Librarian in the District Institutes of Education & Training (DIET) under the Directorate of Educational Research & Training.
Rs 14100-350-16550-EB-460-20690-620- 27510/-pm (Pre revised).
1. Master Degree in Library & Information Science with at least 50% marks.
2. Operational Knowledge in Computer.
1. Specialized course in Computer Applications
2. Working knowledge of any one integrated library house-keeping software and digital library software.
3. Preference will be given to candidates having at least 5 years of experience as Assistant Librarian/ Deputy Librarian in School/College Library.
How to apply?
Candidates are to apply and submit their applications through Online mode only by clicking on the “Online
Application” icon appearing in the MPSC website viz www.mpsc.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode
would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
For candidates applying for the first time through Online mode, a one-time registration process is required to
enable them to apply against the advertised vacancies/posts. Kindly read the instructions on the web page carefully before
applying. Last date for online application is 16:59 hrs on 31st May, 2018.