|Total Posts||: 1|
|Job Type||: Contractual|
|Salary||: 25,000 + HRA|
|Qualification||: MSc Agriculture, MSc Forestry, MSc Life Science|
|Experience||: 0-1 Year|
|Apply By||: Jul 26, 2017|
Eligible candidates are invited to attend “Walk in interview" for the following contractual post under the DBT project on “Investigation on population biology, characterization and conservation of some high value threatened medicinal plants of north east region”to be held on 26th July, 2017 at 11:00 AM at Division of Entomology, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam.
Name of the Post:
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
(i) Master Degree in Agriculture/ /Forestry /Allied Professional courses
(ii) Master Degree in Life Sciences with NET
Work experience in Floristic survey/ Plant molecular biology
Term and Conditions:
1. Emoluments payable for JRF shall be Rs. 25,000/- plus applicable HRA for the first two years and Rs. 28,000/- for the third year for the candidate who have Post Graduate degree in basic science with NET qualification or graduate degree in professional course with NET qualification or Post Graduate degree in professional course. Emolument payable for JRF without NET qualification shall be Rs. 12,000/- plus HRA for the first two years and Rs. 14,000/- for the 3rd year.
2. Age limit 35 years for men and 40 years for women candidates for the post of JRF.
3. Candidates are required to bring all relevant documents, certificates and mark sheet in original along with application with full bio-data addressed to the Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam. A Passport size photograph should be affixed on top of the application with enclosure of self- attested copy certificates, mark sheet etc. from matriculation onwards.
4. Selected candidate is expected to work in the field (Institute and Farmers) and also to undertake extensive tour for data collection, sampling, attending meeting/ training etc. as part of the project requirement.
5. Posts are purely on contractual basis and coterminous with the project. The selected candidates cannot claim for permanent absorption in ICAR.