|Category||: General Labor|
|Total Posts||: 2|
|Job Type||: Regular|
|Experience||: 0-1 Year|
|Apply By||: Dec 15, 2017|
Applications in prescribed Standard Forms are invited from the genuine Indian Citizens who are desirous to apply in terms and conditions of the advertisement for recruitment to the various categories of posts specified in the table below in different State Government Offices/Departments in East Jaintia Hills District falling under the purview of the District Selection Committee.
Applications will be received up to 4:00 pm on 15th December, 2017 and no applications will be entertained after the closing date.
1. Eligible Candidates for Grade-III Post specified above will have to appear for the Written test Examination in the following subjects when called for:
PAPER-I: General English 70 2 Hours
PAPER-II:(a) Elementary Mathematics, (b) Elementary Science & aptitude (Objective) (c) General Knowledge 200, 3 Hours
2. Application including those submitted through Proper Channel should be filled up in a Standard Form as prescribed in Part-IX of the Meghalaya Gazette.
3. Government Employees are to produce NOC from the appointing authority when call for Personal Interview, failing which their candidature will be rejected.
4. The Candidates must submit their application fees and examination fees as noted again each post as per Prescribed DSC Challan through any SBI in Meghalaya at Power Jyoti Current Account No. 35072235565. The DSC Challan may be collected from the Office of the Undersigned (DSC Branch).
5. Eligible Candidates for Grade-IV Post specified above will have to appear for the Written test Examination in the following subjects when called for: SUBJECTS MARKS TIME PAPER-I: General Knowledge 50 1 Hour Note:- (i) Payment: Applicant may pay the fees of `.100.00/- ( `. 50.00/- for SC/ST) using one of the following mode of Payment. (ii) Fees are not refundable, (half fees in case of Scheduled Tribes/Castes).